The Do No Harm Program has been created for entrepreneurs who want to be more informed about their own trauma and how it relates to their business and clients. There is a growing need for businesses to create a change in the way that we interact with one another on a human level. These changes do not happen overnight! The more people become aware of these practices and put them into practice this change can become part of the new normal.
This program may be a perfect fit for you and your journey if:
- You’re frustrated with the patterns in your business that you suspect are connected to your emotional well-being. And you’re willing to entertain the idea that it might not be a problem with your business strategy.
- You don’t have an HR department in your business, but you are managing other people in some way (even if that only extends to a virtual assistant or contractors).
- You are working with people’s emotions in some way in your business — either as a coach, a wellness practitioner or even as a business service professional.
- You have worked with mindset coaches, read personal development books, and/or taken courses and still feel like there is a missing link for you.
- You are willing to be curious about what it takes to build a business you love that loves you back.
- You are tired of feeling like your business is running you and you are ready to get free from the self-imposed grind.
- You have high integrity and aspire to do no harm in your business and in your community because you value uplifting those around you.
- You are ready to dig in and look at your business in a whole new way.
- You used to be a part of the “suck it up” club and that’s no longer working for you.
- Blaming others has been your go-to coping pattern and you’re ready to make a different choice.
- You know you’ve made your audience cry, and know that you’ve reached them — but you don’t want to leave them in tears, but rather leave them with answers.
All that being said, there are a few instances in which this program might not be for you:
- If you are just starting your own trauma exploration journey, or just received a trauma diagnosis, this should not be your first step because this program makes the assumption that you’ve already done some work around trauma and that you have some basic tools.
- The Intensive is not for you if you’re not comfortable doing some of this work in a group setting; if that’s the case you might want to join the self-paced program.
- We honor and respect religious and spiritual practices, but we also know that trauma is real and that we will center trauma in the conversation.
- And if you have no interest in learning how to have more compassion for yourself in your business.
If you feel that you checked off more boxes in the “this program is for me” arena I encourage you to take charge of your journey and check out the Do No Harm Self Paced Program here. And if you are a person who prefers to have a more interactive experience the Do No Harm Cohort is coming back in March of 2023, join the waitlist here.
I would love to answer any questions that you have – so don’t be afraid to ask! Someone else reading this may have the exact same questions. Put them in the comment section below.